RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Refund of goods and deposits accepted within 30 days of the date of purchase or the original date of deposit, subject to proof of purchase; A 20% return fee is applicable. No return costs for online sales, however, the customer is responsible for the cost of transportation for the return.
- Demonstrators, auctions, or clearance items are not returnable.
- Break products are not returnable. Only full ceramic boxes are returnable with a 20% return cost, if returned within 30 days
- No return on "special" or "custom" orders.
- The merchandise must not have been installed or used and must be returned in its original condition and packaging.
- Products that are not returned in their original box are not returnable.
- Exchange accepted in store, within 30 days of the date of purchase, subject to proof of purchase. However, the goods must not have been installed or used and must be returned in their original condition and packaging.
- The customer is responsible for examining all merchandise upon receipt. Damaged items received must be reported, within a maximum of 72 hours following receipt of the order, whether for an online purchase or made in store.
CONTACTLESS HOME DELIVERY
We ship orders from our Quebec warehouse, located at 2968 Boulevard St-AnneSmall packages: Your order will be sent by courier and will be delivered within 2 to 5 working days (except remote areas). A tracked number will be provided upon request. Large packages Orders containing one or more oversized (or too heavy) products will be delivered on a pallet by one of our transport partners. The delay normally varies between 1 and 3 days for deliveries in Quebec and 3 to 7 days outside Quebec. We send large packages on a pallet, which will be dropped as close as possible to your residence. at no time we enter the houses, you will need the manpower to enter the packages inside.We will contact you to schedule the date. Deliveries are made Monday through Friday.
You can choose to pick up your order directly at our warehouse located at 2968, Boulevard St-Anne, in Quebec. The order must be fully paid before picking up the goods. For online orders, select "Pick up at the warehouse" and you can enter in the "comments" section the day you want to spend picking up your order. No delay is required, but without notice, you risk waiting on the spot.
Please note that you will have no direct contact with our staff, we will load the goods ourselves in your vehicle.
PICKUP ADDRESS : 2968 Boulevard St-Anne, G1E 3J3, Québec, Doors 5 and 6 behind the building.